Effective: January 1, 2020
Information We Obtain
Information you provide to us
When you purchase a TPNET product, create a TPNET Account or register for or use a Service, you may provide us with personal information such as:
• contact information, such as name, email address and phone number;
• information stored in or associated with your TPNET Account (including your TPNET Account profile, ID, username and password);
• username and password for participating third-party devices, apps, features or services; and
• location data, including (1) the precise geolocation of your device if you consent to the collection of this data and (2) information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services.
We may obtain certain information about you from publicly or commercially-available sources and from third parties who perform services for us. We also may obtain other information about you, your devices and your use of the Services, in ways we describe at the time we collect the information or otherwise with your consent.
Information we collect automatically
Our Services collect some data automatically when you use the Services. We may obtain information by automated means such as through browser cookies, pixels, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. Among other purposes, these technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it, (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Services, (3) tailor the Services around your preferences, (4) manage and measure the usability of the Services, (5) understand the effectiveness of our communications, and (6) otherwise enhance the Services.
Information we may collect automatically includes information about
• your device, including MAC address, IP address, log information, device model, hardware model, serial number, subscription information, device settings, connections to other devices, mobile network operator, web browser characteristics, app usage information, current software version, subscription information and randomized, and non-persistent and resettable device identifiers, such as Personalized Service ID (or PSID);
• your use of the Services, including clickstream data, your interactions with the Services (such as the web pages you visit, search terms, and the apps and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to the Services, dates and times of use of the Services; and
• your use of third-party websites, apps and features that are connected to certain Services.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your device. The Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies you may not be able to use or benefit from all of the features of our Services.
Third-Party Web Analytics Services
Through certain Services, we may collect personal information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services on the Services, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services or help administer the Services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit
Online Tracking And Interest-Based Advertising
Through certain of the Services, both we and various third parties may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests.
To learn how to opt out of ad network interest-based advertising in the U.S., please visit and
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
• provide and enhance our Services, such as registering you or your device for a Service, identifying and authenticating you so you may use and interact with third-party services, and improving and customizing your experience within the Services;
• communicate with you;
• provide customer support;
• operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services, managing our communications, analyzing our Services and customer base, conducting market research, aggregating and anonymizing data, performing data analytics, and undertaking accounting, auditing and other internal functions;
• protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We may combine information we obtain about you for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates and with service providers who perform services for us. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. In addition, we may share your personal information with our business partners, such as wireless carriers, as well as third parties who operate apps and services that connect with certain of the Services.
We may share personal information we collect through the Services if you ask us to do so or otherwise with your consent. We also may disclose information about you in other circumstances, including (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, and (4) in the event we may or do sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
Links to Other Websites, Devices, Apps And Features
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites, devices, apps and other features, which may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies. We strongly suggest you review them. To the extent any linked website, device, app or other feature is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, use or privacy practices.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you.
To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
The Services may offer choices related to the collection, deletion and sharing of certain information and communications about products, services and promotions that are unique to specific Services. You can access the relevant settings of each Service to learn about choices that may be available for that Service. If you decline to allow the Services to collect, store or share certain information, you may not be able to enjoy full use of all of the features available through the Services.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services.
Children’s Personal Information
How To Contact Us
You can contact us to update your preferences, update or correct your information, submit a request or ask us questions at:
TPNET Co., LTD
#314, Biz, 124, Sagimakgol-ro, Jungwon-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South KOREA